SEPCOM Horizontal is an innovative screw press solids-liquid. Thanks to its special features like the compensator hopper tank, the self-adjusting counter-pressure diaphragm and special screw types, a variety of materials from biogas plants, industrial processes, as well as slurry from livestock breeding can be treated.
Targeted performance range
High separation efficiency and high dry solids content
Specialised stainless-steel screw for highly efficient screen cleaning
DescriptionThe SEPCOM Horizontal Screw Press Separator consists of a feeding section provided with a compensator tank and overflow hopper. The stainless steel casing includes a screw conveyor and a cylindrical screen basket that conveys and separates the solids from the liquid phase flowing through the screen, while the solid fraction is pushed towards the counter-pressure diaphragm outlet where a material plug forms. This enables automatic operation of the separator preventing the liquid phase from flushing through.
The drive unit consists of an electric motor and a gear reducer equipped with a splined output shaft which is directly coupled to the conveyor screw.
SEPCOM Tapioca Horizontal is particularly specialized for waste fibrous slurry treatment.
FunctionSEPCOM Horizontal is a solids-liquid separating machine based on screw conveyor technology. Performing separation by both gravity and mechanical compression, the machine is designed to separate the liquid phase from the solid phase of a wide range of materials such as sludge, sewage, manure, vegetable and fruit processing waste and, in general, solids-liquid mixtures in which the percentage of liquid inside the solids may differ considerably. The separated solid phase and liquid phase can both be easily and cheaply handled.
- Modular screw manufactured from anti-wear SINT engineering polymer: simple in operation and cost-saving in spare parts
- Durable, high performance self-cleaning screen basket
- Suitable for continuous duty
- Max hydraulic throughput 65 m3/h
- Max dry matter for separated solid 32%
- Dry matter for separated liquid < 5%
- High performance wear-resistant screen basket
- Significant overall management cost reduction of solids-liquid separation of digestate from anaerobic digester
- Significantly reduced assembly and maintenance time
- Affordable spare parts
- Various types of diaphragm outlet
- Various types of SINT engineering polymer screws
- Various screen basket sizes